The beginning of a new chapter
How time flies since I made my last entry. I must admit that it had been a great period. I have never really enjoyed myself so much. Be it playing or working, it has never been like that before. Even though flashes of my nightmare fly pass my eyes now and then, I had really braced up to be a new me.
After speaking to my tutor yesterday, I suddenly realised what my heart wanted so long ago. It was what I had chosen to focus on at the beginning of this journey. Somehow or rather, I have lost track of it, became just like others, doing what they are doing. I used to be very strong in my stand, but now, everything has changed. For the better or worse? Only time can tell…
It is just one piece of paper, which I have yet to receive, and it already affected my life. Seeing the problems of others, I tend to forget about my own. Comforting them when I should actually be the one crying out loud. How ironic life can be… the topic which I hope others will not bring up, more often than not, was brought up somewhere during the conversation. Never mind about that, cos my heart is still on my plans.
Speaking of which, a major setback occur lat week. My computer broke down. I managed to "revive" it, only to find out that all my files are gone. My precious documents which includes schoolwork and notes. Most importantly, research and articles which may benefit my successor. I have always believed in 因祸得福. It gave me an opportunity to start afresh. After doing a mental check, I realise that I am still on task. As much as I like to carry on, I have to pause and get on with other stuff. I hope others will also support my decision. Thank you to all my friends out there… you guys have been really great!
After today, it will be the beginning of a new chapter. I have got the urge to tell a lot of people “I told you so”, but I resisted the temptation. How will I carry on from there has yet to be predicted. One thing I know for sure, I will not let go of my belief and dreams, no matter what they say...